Saturday, February 19, 2011

Heard of Swagbucks?

Have you heard of Swagbucks?  At first I was very doubtful about this site, because I didn't think it was legit. This site is a search engine. And by searching anything (literally) on it, you earn points that earn you free prizes. You can search recipes, etc. a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g. Sometimes I would forget to search on it, because I was so used to yahoo search or google, but once you get the hang of it it's easy to remember.Anyway I have been trying it out for a while now and I've earned gift cards to Amazon.com  worth $30. I was so excited because I was able to get school items for my boys, and they were so excited to get some fun things to do. Try it and start earning free prizes, it is worth it. Now I am on my way to get me some more amazon gift cards for my husbands books.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails