Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

What an honor to be called mom. I love to hear my children's sweet, tender, soft voice as they say ; I love you mama". It melts my heart. To top it of I receive a big squeeze from gentle little hands. Those are the sweet moments I want to hide in my heart forever. I want to share some quotes with you about mom's. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have. They have made me think about who I am as a mom to my boys and the blessing it is to raise them.

Mother Quotes

"The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom."
-- Henry Ward Beecher

"The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness."
-- Honore' de Balzac

"Education commences at the mother's knee, and every word spoken within hearsay of little children tends toward the formation of character."
-- Hosea Ballou

"Most of all the other beautiful things in life come by twos and threes by dozens and hundreds. Plenty of roses, stars, sunsets, rainbows, brothers, and sisters, aunts and cousins, but only one mother in the whole world."
-- Kate Douglas Wiggin

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love. 
~Mildred B. Vermont

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.  They have clung to me all my life. 
~Abraham Lincoln

Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary.
Galatians 6:9


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Karla

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails