Friday, August 27, 2010

Planting Seeds



Have you heard of Seeds worship music? If you haven't yet, this is a great way to plant seeds in your children by memorizing scripture. They have Seeds of Courage, Faith, Praise, Purpose. My whole family LOVES these songs because we are singing scripture and memorizing it at the same time. They have a tune that is easy to remember and sing. Not to worry it is not like Old McDonald and other tunes, etc. This won't annoy you.

My son C who is 5yrs. old knows these songs already and my 2yr. old tries to sing along too.  Each CD has 12 songs, so you and your family are learning 12 verses! How cool is that! I hope you enjoy it as much as we have. You can also go to there direct website  http://www.seedsfamilyworship.net/  and print the memory cards. One of my favorite things when I opened the CD was that there was one for you to keep and one to share. Now that is a great way to plant seeds!

In Him,

~ Karla

1 comment:

Our Family for His Glory said...

We are very anxiously awaiting our first Seeds of Faith CD in the mail! :) They look wonderful- so glad your family has enjoyed them!
Jessica

Related Posts with Thumbnails